Fire breaks out in Aswan floating hotel

A fire broke out in the kitchen of a Nile floating hotel anchored in the Aswan city marinas on Monday morning as a result of a short circuit, leaving no injuries or deaths.

Aswan authorities transferred tourists who were on board the floating hotel to another boat.

Civil protection forces used three fire trucks to control the fire, in cooperation with workers of the hotel who used self-extinguishing tools at the hotel.

Legal measures were taken by the police regarding the incident.

Source: Egypt Independent

Trending News